- An additional 4,600 jobs will be required to sustain growth.
- Places to Work zoning is reduced by 20%.
- Local jobs continue to lag other cities of comparable size.
- Woodbury's water is contaminated with PFCs.
- Governmental agencies have reduced health thresholds by a factor of 30 in the last 10 years.
- A municipal water filtration system is necessary.
- Proposed public transportation will not alleviate issues for most residents.
- Demographic changes will further compound existing accessibility issues.
- A transportation system must be defined with community input.